Are you up for a challenge? Awesome! Because Cartoon Network is bringing the Move It Movement to LEGOLAND Florida on August 14th.
Kick, shoot and skate your way to off-the-charts fun and show off your skills to your friends and family. Included with Park admission.
The event will take place from 11 am - 7 pm with opening ceremony at 11 am near Boating School in the LEGO City area of the park.
Families planning to visit and participate in the “MOVE IT MOVEMENT at LEGOLAND® Florida” can enjoy a host of activities, including:
- NBA/WNBA FIT & NBA Hoop Troop — kids can demonstrate their fitness level by testing their basketball skills and shoot against the clock for prizes;
- The PGA of America Driving Range — updated to reflect the new PGA Sports Academy and its goal of developing young social and competitive golfers, kids are invited to drive the ball for accuracy and distance with The PGA driving range. Top scores are posted on the PGA Sports Academy leaderboard;
- NFL PLAY 60 — kids can practice a variety of football-themed activities, including running patterns and passing skills;
- Subway® Fresh Fit for Kids™ Soccer Shootout Challenge and Skate Park/BMX Experience — At the challenge, kids can show off their footwork and take aim at a custom soccer goal; while over at the park, BMX and skateboard experts perform high-flying demonstrations followed by personal interactive safety and riding tips sessions for kids;
- Let’s Move!/PALA+ booth — a station set aside specifically for registration materials, nutrition tips and further information promoting participation with Let’s Move! and the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award.
- Cartoon Network Chill Zone, a themed area to refuel (water) and recharge while sampling some of the best new programming, online activities and premium items from Cartoon Network.
Don't have your tickets yet?