A Guide for Our Youngest and Smallest Guests
The word LEGO comes from the Danish words Leg Godt, which mean "play well." We hope you enjoy your LEGOLAND Experience.
Below you will find a list of attractions with low or no minimum height requirements for our smallest guests to enjoy!
NEW! DUPLO® VALLEY - NOW OPEN
- All aboard! Toddlers can board the DUPLO® train on their own or with mom and dad and explore countryside-themed scenery.
- Now in the comfort of air conditioning, play indoors on life-sized DUPLO farm-themed play sets at the DUPLO® Barn or relax in the toddler room while the little ones play and build with DUPLO bricks.
- Need a pit stop? The Baby Care Center in DUPLO® Barn provides private nursing stations, rocking chairs, microwaves, bottle warmers, high chairs, changing stations and more. (OPEN DURING CONSTRUCTION!)
- Toddlers can jump on a tractor just their size and help the farmers plow the cornfields and hunt for missing farm animals.
- Splash and play with intermittent water spouts and interactive water elements set among larger than life farm animals with a soft deck for safety.
DUPLO Valley Height Requirements
- DUPLO Splash & Play: No height requirement
- DUPLO Farm: No height requirement
- DUPLO Train: Guests under 34” must ride with a responsible person 48” or taller, guests 34” and above may ride the DUPLO Train unaccompanied
- DUPLO Tractor: Guests 36”-48” can ride with a responsible person 48” or taller, guests 48” and above can ride the DUPLO Tractor unaccompanied
- Take a ride 150 feet in the air on Island in the Sky and see LEGOLAND® from a bird’s-eye-view.
- Choose a LEGO® pony and take a ride on the double-decker Fun Town Carousel.
- Put on your special glasses and experience three different movies in 4D, including the newest LEGO Legends of Chima, at the Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater.
- Fresh From Florida Greenhouse & Learn and grow Experience -Learn how food goes from farm to table in this interactive attraction, where you can identify farm fresh plants, explore miniature farm scenes and even "milk" a cow!
NEW! The World of Chima presented by Cartoon Network
- Board a watercraft on this interactive family water ride, The Quest for CHI, where you fire water cannons at other boats and guests along the shoreline in an epic battle to recover the stolen CHI orbs.
- Splash and play in Cragger’s Swamp with playful bubbles, intermittent water spouts and interactive elements that trigger swamp water effects.
LAND OF ADVENTURE
- Take the steering wheel and go on your own Safari Trek and see life-sized elephants, giraffes, lions and meerkats*!
- Join Chief Stern and the LEGO® City Volunteer Fire Department for a slapstick show with a catchy song and dance, acrobatics and a working fire truck in The Big Test. Sit in the front few rows and prepare to get wet! (Open Thursdays-Sundays)
- Become the captain of your own vessel in Boating School*!
- Put your muscles to work in Rescue Academy where you’ll work as a team to save LEGO City*!
- Who will win the Battle for Brickbeard’s Bounty? Miss Miranda or the stinky, smelly Captain Brickbeard? Choose a side and cheer on your favorite during the water stunt and ski show!
- The historical gardens are a great place to slow down and take a relaxing stroll through beautiful cypress trees – you can even weave in and out of an enormous and famous banyan tree.
- Push all the buttons around Miniland to see what happens! Make an elephant squirt water in Las Vegas, pull up a mermaid in Florida or race a car in Daytona International Speedway.
- I spy with my little eye…can you find Elvis in Las Vegas? What about the cat lady in California?
- Build a tall tower and watch it crumble on the rumble tables at Build & Test.
LEGOLAND Florida is a springboard for imagination and creativity. Enjoy it again and again!
*34” Height Requirement