Celebrate the holidays as a family when LEGOLAND® Florida Resort hosts its annual Christmas Bricktacular, beginning weekends in December. Visitors can participate in extraordinary holiday-themed LEGO® builds, interact with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier Characters and experience snow falling down on Fun Town. Nightly fireworks begin on Dec. 26 and will last until the end of the year. LEGOLAND Florida is an exciting, family-friendly place to spend the holiday season.
Christmas Bricktacular (weekends in December) activities include:
- LEGO Christmas Tree: The more than 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree made with a combination of 270,000 forest green LEGO and DUPLO® bricks provides the perfect place for every holiday family photo.
- LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier Characters: Guests will have meet and greet opportunities with LEGOLAND Florida’s special holiday friends.
- LEGO Model Build Activity: Help LEGOLAND Florida build and decorate a LEGO Christmas Tree in time for Christmas day that will stand more than 20-feet tall when completed.
- LEGO Santa and Reindeer Models: Families will have a photo opportunity with a life-size LEGO Santa Claus.
- LEGO Santa Scavenger Hunt: It’s Christmas Eve in Miniland U.S.A. and Santa is busy delivering gifts to all the good girl and boy Minilanders. The whole family can enjoy searching for Santa amid the more than 30 million LEGO bricks that make up Miniland U.S.A.
- Holiday Decorations: Guests will get into the holiday spirit as they are surrounded by the sounds, sights, and even the feel of the season as snow falls all around them in Fun Town!
- Nightly Fireworks: Beginning Dec. 26, a fireworks show will provide nightly entertainment over Lake Eloise beginning at 7 p.m.