Behind the Construction Walls at Central Florida’s Newest Theme Park
Winter Haven, FL (August 2, 2011) – With only 75 days until LEGOLAND® Florida opens to the public on October 15, several of the parks rides and attractions are starting to come to life. LEGOLAND Florida is a 150-acre interactive family theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions all geared toward families with children ages 2-12. From the Dragon Coaster in Castle Hill to Island in the Sky – theme park officials opened up the park to several members of the media to get a sneak peek at three of the parks ten zones. At Island in the Sky, reporters were the first guests to ride the famous 150-foot rotating platform that provides a 360° view of LEGOLAND Florida.
LEGOLAND Florida also announced official park single-day ticket prices. Beginning opening day, October 15, single-day admission prices will be $75, plus tax, for adults and $65, plus tax, for children and seniors. Until then, guests can still purchase pre-opening tickets for a $10 discount at www.LEGOLAND.com.
“Our tickets and annual passes continue to be the best value at any of Central Florida’s top theme parks,” said Kim Isemann, Director of Sales & Marketing. “Our future guests appreciate our commitment to providing them with an incredible experience to share with their families without breaking the bank.”
Annual Passes are available for purchase online and range in price from $99, plus tax for the child’s Standard Annual Pass to $2,500 for the lifetime Ambassador Pass.
Standard Annual Pass:
- Adult: $129, plus tax
- Child 3-12/Senior 60+: $99, plus tax
- Unlimited LEGOLAND Florida admission & exclusive preview days October 10, 12 and 13.
Plus Annual Pass:
- Adult: $159, plus tax
- Child 3-12/Senior 60+: $129, plus tax
- Free parking & food and merchandise discounts
- Unlimited LEGOLAND Florida admission & exclusive preview days October 10, 12 and 13
- $2,500, plus tax
- Exclusive preview days October 10, 12 and 13
- Includes lifetime admission to LEGOLAND Florida, preferred parking, special events, discounts on food and merchandise