LEGOLAND® Florida celebrates the holidays with Christmas Bricktacular, Countdown to Kids’ New Year’s Eve and Kids’ News Year’s Eve Bash. Christmas Bricktacular festivities take place every Saturday and Sunday in December. Fireworks will take place every night at 7 p.m. during Countdown to Kids’ New Year’s Eve Dec. 26-30 and will wrap up on the night of the ultimate Kids’ New Year’s Eve Bash, Dec. 31.
Christmas Bricktacular activities Include:
- LEGO Santa Model: For the first time at LEGOLAND Florida, families will have a photo opportunity with a life-size LEGO Santa Claus.
- LEGO® Christmas Tree: The more than 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree made with a combination of 270,000 forest green LEGO and DUPLO® bricks provides the perfect place for every holiday family photo. Through Dec. 25, a special family will be chosen to help light the Bricktacular tree each night.
- LEGO Model Build Activity in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza:
Dec. 7-8 and 14-15: Help decorate the live Christmas trees with LEGO Christmas ornaments.
Dec. 21-24: Help LEGOLAND Florida build a LEGO Christmas Tree in time for Christmas day that will stand over 20 foot tall when completed.
- LEGO Santa Scavenger Hunt: It’s Christmas Eve in Miniland USA and Santa is busy delivering gifts to all the good girl and boy minilanders. Help find Santa in this fun-filled holiday scavenger hunt. The whole family can enjoy searching for Santa in the over 30 million LEGO bricks that make up Miniland USA.
- LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier Characters: Guests will have meet and greet opportunities with LEGOLAND Florida’s special holiday friends, LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier.
- Holiday Decorations: Guests will get into the holiday spirit with sounds of the season and holiday decorations that fill The Beginning and Fun Town areas of the park along with a winter wonderland feel as snow falls all around them.
- Holiday Shopping: LEGOLAND Florida is the best place to celebrate the season and pick up the holiday gifts that are on every child’s wish list – LEGO! With six specialty stores, the park is proud to offer a unique and often hard to find selection of LEGO products and more.
The fun isn’t over when Christmas comes to a close. LEGOLAND Florida gets the New Year’s party started early with a Countdown to Kids’ New Year’s Eve that features nightly fireworks over Lake Eloise Dec. 26-30. Watch a spectacular fireworks display with special viewing glasses that turn ordinary fireworks into millions of exploding LEGO bricks.
The whole family can enjoy a family-friendly party with Kids’ New Year’s Eve on Dec. 31. Kids get to rock out in Miniland USA with a live DJ Dance Party that’s sure to get the whole family moving. This grand finale features a live-action show, an impressive LEGO fireworks display, and a chance to watch the BRICK Drop at just the right time for kids, midnight KST (Kid Standard Time) - otherwise known as 7 p.m. EST.
Along with LEGOLAND Florida’s Christmas Bricktacular and Kids’ New Year’s Eve, guests can still enjoy a full day of theme park fun with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions. Holiday events are included with normal park admission. The best way to experience LEGOLAND Florida and the Water Park is with a Florida Resident Annual Pass for just $99, plus tax. Pass members will receive unlimited admission for 12 months to LEGOLAND Florida and the LEGOLAND Water Park along with other Merlin U.S. attractions with no black-out dates. The LEGOLAND Florida Resident Annual Pass also includes parking and discounts on all food and merchandise.
Location: LEGOLAND Florida, One Legoland Way, Winter Haven, FL 33884