This document contains the terms and conditions under which Annett Bus Lines agrees to furnish the designated service for LEGOLAND Florida Shuttle Service. The contract shall be deemed to be in fully in force if the customer has clicked this box or made any payments to reserve a seat.
1. Governed Speed Of Our Motorcoaches: For your safety and as a part of our continuing focus on being a responsible corporate citizen, we have governed most of our motorcoaches at a maximum speed of 65mph.
2. Seat Reservations: It is recommended that you make your LEGOLAND Shuttle Seat reservation online to ensure availability. Seats will be sold to “walk-up” patrons on a first-come, first-serve basis based on availability.
3. Pricing: Full payment is required by all passengers prior to departure from pick up point. Children under the age of 3 ride free BUT still require a seat reservation.
4. No Shows: If you miss the shuttle on the date of departure, tickets are non-refundable.
5. Service: It is understood and agreed that the performance of the service is subject to United States Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
6. Motorcoach Equipment and Accessories: Only LEGOLAND approved videos will be shown on the bus during the trip.
7. Damage to Motorcoach: All damage caused by an individual(s) while on the shuttle to and from LEGOLAND is the responsibility of the person who purchased the seat(s). Annett Bus Lines is not responsible for lost or damaged personal property.
8. Clean Coach Policy: There is to be no food or drinks on the bus at any time. The floor and aisles must be kept 100% litter free at all times.
9. No Standing: For your safety, we require all passengers to be seated while the coach is in motion.
10. Child Safety Seats: Annett will not refuse or restrict reasonable use of passenger-supplied child safety seats.