Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) visits include:
- Fun LEGO® building with LEGOLAND® Staff! Standards-based and fine-tuned to your grade level
- Applied learning on life-sized machines - our rides!
- Teacher Guides: Standards-based, before and after visit worksheets
- Full day admission to LEGOLAND rides, shows, attractions
- Educational programs are 45-minute long sessions
- Self-guided option is also available with no instructional portion of the program
- Educational resource guides are provided which outline different activities throughout the entire Park
- School field trips available Monday through Friday only- excluding school holidays
- Minimum 15 paying students
- Prices, times and schedules subject to change without notice
- Pricing applies to public, private and home schools
- Classes available for grades K-6
Advanced bookings are required at least 2 weeks in advance. Please check our operating schedule for park hours and closed dates. Reservations are based on availability. 2016 operating schedule also available.